Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have deep brown skin, dark brown hair, and light brown eyes, I need ideas on hair color and makeup.?

I want to dye my hair, but what color? I going to start wearing makeup, but i don't know what colors. My features are kinda like Naomi Cambell, but light eyes.

I have deep brown skin, dark brown hair, and light brown eyes, I need ideas on hair color and makeup.?
I would say go for some golden tones, because they tend to look very good on people with a darker complexion.


Also, some deeper pinks or reds may look good, but i'm not really sure...


i would actually have to see your skin color and eye color to be able to really know.


And for your hair, in my opinion opt for highlights (or lowlights if you wanted to) instead of a complete dye job.


You can go for a reddish brown highlight, or just a lighter brown.


Well, i hope it all works out for you.


Good Luck :D
Reply:Well as far as hair color you could do brown but with warm tones like gold. For makeup you can do alot. Purple hues would look good as well as pinks and golds. Basically earthy warm hues. But the best way is to just experiment. Pick colors you think you'd like and try them out. Also try covergirl.com they offer a quiz you can take.


No comments:

Post a Comment