Saturday, April 24, 2010

Deep part in skin over heart?

Ok, so im a guy and have a 4cm diameter, and maybe 1 cm deep kind of hole (gap or deeper spot then the rest of my chest) on my skin over my chest/breast and under my shoulder bone on the left side of my body. I think it is near my heart (if my heart is on the left side which i think it is). I am quite skinny and weigh about 39 kilos with a hieght of 5,2' (teen). My right side is pretty normal (or i think it is) and i can feel my ribs more on my right then my left. I am not sure about this so i just wanted an opinion without having to go the the doctor.

Deep part in skin over heart?
I would recommend seeing a doctor ASAP. Another problem might be with your weight, 39 kilos or about 86 lbs for a teen that's 5'2" is very low.


No comments:

Post a Comment